- Stay Connected with the Apple Admin Community, Slack, and Local Meetups
- Take Out the Trash | How to Clear Pending and Failed Commands in Jamf Pro 10
- Recommendations for Optimizing Wifi for Apple Devices
- Demystifying iOS Deployment in K-12 Edu
- Is NetInstall Dead in Future Releases of macOS? A Discussion for Edu IT
I took a little time off from blogging recently to enjoy my youngest daughter’s senior year in high school. (Go #Classof2015 ) It’s really nice sometimes to stop and smell the roses. I have two children who for the grace of God take more after their mother than they do their father.
If you have never experienced your child’s senior year, it is a very busy time filled with opportunities to create some awesome memories. It is important to savor that since it goes by so quickly! I am much closer to this graduating class of my daughter’s friends and their parents than I was for my other daughter. I am not sure exactly why, but we all bonded when they were very little. The nice thing about raising kids in a small school is that you can really get to know the students and their families. I will miss these young men and women. I am comforted by the knowledge that they will begin their lives with a solid education and the self confidence and security that comes from growing up loved in a community that supports them.