- Stay Connected with the Apple Admin Community, Slack, and Local Meetups
- Take Out the Trash | How to Clear Pending and Failed Commands in Jamf Pro 10
- Recommendations for Optimizing Wifi for Apple Devices
- Demystifying iOS Deployment in K-12 Edu
- Is NetInstall Dead in Future Releases of macOS? A Discussion for Edu IT
Finding photos for class projects can be extremely time consuming and distracting for students. Often, they seem to focus more on the pictures than on the content of the lesson. Creating collections of photos for them to choose from is one way to scaffold instructional tech activities to make them take less time. I like to do this on my phone and use the photo sharing feature in iOS to make the media available to my students. The video below will show you how I did this recently for an iMovie training with about 300 people in attendance. With that large of a group, projects have to be very structured for everyone to be successful.